KORG KRONOS LS - KRONOS2-88LS
Earn 2500 loyalty points, worth £25.00, with this purchase.
Korg Kronos LS Music Workstation - KRONOS2-88LSDetails
The Korg Kronos LS Music Workstation is one of the latest additions to the Kronos series from Korg featuring a full-sized, light-touch keyboard. At the heart of the Korg Kronos is nine versatile sound engines, complete with up to 16 simultaneous effects. The 88-note configuration features a light-touch keybed for effortless and fluid playability. The velocity mechanism of the Kronos LS Workstation has been redesigned so it is easier to control, making your playing become more natural and nimble. The centre of the Korg Kronos LS retains its 8-inch TouchView display where you can control all major parameters. The design has also been revamped, making it lighter than the Kronos MK2 for increase portability.
Innovative Light-Touch Keyboard
The Korg Kronos LS Music Workstation is the latest in the Kronos range from Korg, widely renowned for its incredible sound engine and wide range of innovative features. The Korg Kronos LS includes an all-new light-touch keyboard, making playability more fluid and natural for everything from rapid organ lick, to synth chords and more. The keyboard's mechanism has been redesigned so the velocity is easier to control than other light-touch keyboard, even when playing complex chords and phrases. The semi-weighted keybed features box-shaped keeps, sharing the look with Korg’s premium RH3 action, whilst playing like a synth keyboard.
New Layer/Split Functions
In addition to its new light-touch keyboard, the Korg Kronos LS Music Workstation includes the latest KRONOS operating system – version 3.1. This new operating system includes the addition of Quick Layer and Quick Split functions for added versatility. This allows you to effortlessly create layers and stacks, such as pianos and guitars, or splits such as electric piano and bass. The operating system has also seen a range of refinements and upgrades to ensure further stability and natural performance value.
9 Premium-Quality Sound Engines
The Korg Kronos LS utilises the same sound engine from the previous generation, providing a huge collection of non-looped/natural decay stereo samples with a range of customisation tools. The premium-grade sound engine delivers exceptional audio fidelity, re-producing sounds with immense clarity and detail. The nine engines in total include the SGX-2 Grand Piano Sound Engine, which also provides an additional toned called the Berlin Grand, perfect for the lover of the grand-piano sound and style. Kronos LS Music Workstation dynamically allocates power between the engines as you play, as well as providing an integrated experience that no computer can match.
Versatile Sound Library
The Korg Kronos LS sound library is comprised of the nine distinct synthesizer sound engines, to create an integrated and powerful instrument. The sound library ranges from pianos and sythensizers to basses, guitars and everything in between. The sound library is also expansive thanks to the Kronos Expansion library. Additional libraries are available from professional artists and famous song sounds. The User Sample Banks also gives you the ability to create your own high-capacity sample libraries which you can save and load up at any time you desire.
At the centre of the Korg Kronos LS is the innovative TouchView display. This provides access to all major controls and functions of the Kronos LS, making it the key-stone of workstation. The huge 8-inch (800x600 pixel) display allows you to make precise and detailed adjustments to parameters and other settings at the touch of your finger. One of the most unique features of the TouchView display is the ability to connect virtual patch cable on synthesizer as well as search and preview sounds from the menu.
MIDI & Audio Track Sequencer
Another feature of the TouchView display is the built-in 16-track MIDI & audio track sequencer. Utilising Korg’s Open Sampling System you can arrange and sequencer whilst using up to 16 dedicated effects processors. The Sequencer also provides flawless plug-in integration with many popular DAW platforms. With its wide range of controls and impressive array of premium sound effects, the built-in sequencer is ideal for any musical arrangement.
The Kronos LS Synthesizer is lighter than its predecessor (The Korg Kronos2-88) thanks to its new keyboard. The Kronos LS only weight 6.3kg, still boasting its full 88-note keybed, for maximum portability. The aesthetic design of the keyboard has also seen a re-design, with its luxurious dark umber (reddish-brown, aluminium body and elegant sunburst wood side panels.
- All-new light-touch keyboard for effortless, nimble playing
- 6.3 kg/14 lbs. lighter than KRONOS2-88 for increased portability
- New OS v3.1 includes new Quick Layer/Split functions
- Redesigned keybed and luxurious dark umber aluminium body finish
- Enhanced SGX-2 Grand Piano Engine with Berlin Grand
- 9 premium-grade sound engines
- 16 Track audio recording / 16 Track MIDI sequencing
- 16 on-board effects processors
- USB/Midi Host Ports Accommodate MIDI Control Surfaces
- Flagship RH3 Graded Hammer Action Keyboard
- Smooth sound transitions
- Dual joysticks (X-Y Vector)
- Ribbon controller
- 8 rotary knobs
- 9 sliders
- 16 illuminated buttons
- Keybed: LS keyboard (Velocity-sensitive Semi-Weighted Keyboard)
- Display: TouchView Graphical User Interface, 8 Inch Colour, Adjustable Brightness
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced
- Digital Inputs: S/P DIF, USB
- Analog Outputs: Main (L/R) 1/4" TRS Balanced, Individual 1-4 1/4" TRS Balanced, Headphones 1/4" Jack
- Digital Outputs: S/P DIF, USB
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal (Half Damper Supported), Assignable Switches, Assignable Pedal
- Midi: In, Out, Thru
- USB (A): 2 x USB (For External USB Device Connection)
- USB (B): 1 x USB (Midi/Audio Interface)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 22kHz
- S/N: 95dB (Typical)
- Dynamic Range: 95dB (Typical)
- Crosstalk: 95dB at 1kHz
- Disk Drives: 62 GB SSD (2.5")
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Included Accessories: AC Cord, Quick Start Guide, Operation Guide Accessory DVD Discs (1-3)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1,426 mm x 364 mm x 134 mm/56.14” x 14.33” x 5.28”
- Weight: 17.8 kg. / 39.24 lbs
Be the first to review this product.Write a review